Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by bs...@studserv.uni-leipzig.de on 2006/02/08 12:11:46 UTC

upload image problem (FCKEditor)

does have someone problems with the pictures upload with the FCKEditor? if i try
to upload a image, i get the message: "Upload in progress, please wait...", but
nothing happens. i can't also create a new folder. Any ideas?

CuPaKoB

Re: upload image problem (FCKEditor)

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
On 2/8/06, bss00ako@studserv.uni-leipzig.de
<bs...@studserv.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> does have someone problems with the pictures upload with the FCKEditor? if i try
> to upload a image, i get the message: "Upload in progress, please wait...", but
> nothing happens. i can't also create a new folder. Any ideas?
>
> CuPaKoB

Sorry, as described in the "Limitations & Missing Features" section of
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToIntegrateFCKEditor, I haven't gotten
these two features working yet.  The Upload worked in a previous
version and probably only needs some tweaking to work again.  I'll try
to take another look at it in the next few days.

The work on folder creation, however, has not even begun.  I think it
should create a new empty CMS document (& node in the site tree) so
that the new document's resource folder is then available for
uploading files.  This is not something I have an immediate need for
myself, however, so it may be a while before I implement this.  Any
help is welcome...