Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/21 01:08:21 UTC

problem using jsdom in node

Anyone else seen this, trying to use jsdom?  I assume something is screwed
up on my box, if I could only figure out what.

The problem prevents me from running 'jake test' from
'incubator-cordova-js', as follows:

'jake btest' does work, however.

=========================
$ jake test

Internal Contextify ERROR: Make sure Contextify is built with your current
Node version.
To rebuild, go to the Contextify root folder and run 'node-waf distclean &&
node-waf configure build'.
can't run tests in node: run jake btest instead
=========================

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org

Re: problem using jsdom in node

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
For times like these I've found https://github.com/isaacs/nave to be
super useful.

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Marinacci <jo...@marinacci.org>.
I had this same issue and I was using a clean install. I don't know the root cause but going back a few point revs fixed it.

--
Josh Marinacci
joshondesign.com

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.