Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Brian Minchau <mi...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/02/05 19:52:16 UTC

[VOTE] Kevin Cormier as a new Apache Xalan-J committer

I've seen long term commitment to Xalan by Kevin Cormier over the past 5
months.
I'm nominating him to become a Xalan committer.

Here is my vote of Kevin becoming a Xalan committer:
+1

- Brian Minchau, Apache Xalan PMC Member

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-xalan-j-users/200609.mbox/%3COF98072D1C.D67EEA06-ON852571F6.004BD49A-852571F6.004C733D@ca.ibm.com%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-xalan-dev/200608.mbox/%3COFC9E4FB33.24166190-ON852571D2.00581CFF-852571D2.005879A3@ca.ibm.com%3E
http://www.mail-archive.com/xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org/msg05158.html

He has attended some of our JIRA bug teleconferences:
http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-j-users&m=116592412814977&w=2

He has already signed an ICLA:
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

He has commented on JIRA issues, which include testing patches:
XALANJ-2242
XALANJ-2334
XALANJ-2336
XALANJ-2346
XALANJ-2353
XALANJ-2353

He has provided patches for these JIRA issues:
XALANJ-2332
XALANJ-2339

All around I've seen long term involvement with Xalan by Kevin.

Re: [VOTE] Kevin Cormier as a new Apache Xalan-J committer

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@Sun.COM>.
On Feb 5, 2007, at 1:52 PM, Brian Minchau wrote:

> I've seen long term commitment to Xalan by Kevin Cormier over the
> past 5
> months.
> I'm nominating him to become a Xalan committer.

  +1

-- Santiago

Posted by Christine Li <jy...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1
Welcome Kevin!

Christine Li
XSLT Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Tel: (905)413-2601
Email: jycli@ca.ibm.com

Brian Minchau/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
05/02/2007 01:52 PM

xalan-j-dev@xml.apache.org
cc
xalan-j-users@xml.apache.org
Subject

Posted by Henry Zongaro <zo...@ca.ibm.com>.
Brian Minchau/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA wrote on 2007-02-05 01:52:16 PM:
> I've seen long term commitment to Xalan by Kevin Cormier over the past 5
> months.
> I'm nominating him to become a Xalan committer.

+1 and welcome!

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Zongaro      XSLT Processors Development
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com

Re: [VOTE] Kevin Cormier as a new Apache Xalan-J committer

Posted by Yash Talwar <yt...@ca.ibm.com>.
Here is my +1
Welcome Kevin.

Thanks!