Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 04:13:16 UTC

Is it possible for a queue to copy incoming contents onto another queue.

I have a LVQ in my application. I wanted to know if there was a way for the
LVQ to copy(send) its incoming messages onto another queue. So that I have
two queues with the same content. ? Since a queue cannot have more than one
listener ?

Re: Is it possible for a queue to copy incoming contents onto another queue.

Posted by Pavel Moravec <pm...@redhat.com>.
Hi Rajesh,
you can use either queue state replication (deprecated in new releases, not sure now if replacement exists).

Or rather I would recommend duplicating all bindings the original queue has also for the backup queue.

Btw. why a queue cannot have more listeners?

Kind regards,
Pavel Moravec