Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/17 11:04:36 UTC

deploying more than one CXF JAX-WS Web Service

All,

I'm trying to deploy 2 JAX-WS Web Services.

A strange thing happens. It turns out that only the first JAX-WS Web
Service is working. The other gets:

10:57:46,787 | INFO  | xtenderThread-56 | ContextLoaderListener
    | BundleApplicationContextListener   45 | Application context
successfully refres
hed (OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=chemical-service-1,
config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
10:58:10,709 | WARN  | 27@qtp-7475052-1 | OsgiServlet
    | .http_osgi.OsgiServletController  108 | Can't find the the
request for http://l
ocalhost:8181/cxf//'s Observer

And when I change the startup order, the second one works, the first
one doesn't.

Also, by looking at the: http://localhost:8181/cxf/ I see that the
second-started WS is listed but does not have /cxf/ prefix. For
example:

Endpoint address: /ChemicalComputationsService1
WSDL : {http://chemical_service_1.servicemix.ode.studies.xh.org/}ChemicalComputationsService1Service
Target namespace: http://chemical_service_1.servicemix.ode.studies.xh.org/

Has anyone experienced this kind of a problem? I found a solution? Or
is it a SM bug? I'm happy to provide my 2 sample WS.

thanks,
Lukasz

Re: deploying more than one CXF JAX-WS Web Service

Posted by Łukasz Budnik <lu...@gmail.com>.
Apologies, I forgot to add the most important thing.

I'm using apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse-01-00.

thanks,
Lukasz

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Finally I reproduce this issue.

We only encounter this issue when you deploy the first service then
access url like  http://localhost:8181/cxf/ to list available
services, then you deploy the second one.
If you didn't access  http://localhost:8181/cxf/ between the process
you deploy services, you won't see this problem. But I believe the
webservice actually there, you just can't access the wsdl from  http://localhost:8181/cxf/
  available services list.

The workaround is that restart smx container if you encounter this
problem, you should see the page  http://localhost:8181/cxf/ is go
back correct.

Anyway, this is an issue we need fix, just create CXF-2947[1] to track
this issue, the fix should be coming very soon.
Thanks for pointing it out!
[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2947

Freeman

--