Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by David Hawthorne <dh...@gmx.3crowd.com> on 2011/08/31 22:59:44 UTC

nodetool tpstats feature request

It would be very useful to be able to get refreshing statistics from tpstats, a la top.

nodetool -h localhost tpstats [n]

refresh every second, show me the Active and Pending and Blocked columns as they currently exist, but under Completed show me a per-second rate based on the delta from the previous counter and the number of seconds (n) specified on the command line.

nodetool -h localhost tpstats 1 to update every second
nodetool -h localhost tpstats 5 to update every 5 seconds, etc

Re: nodetool tpstats feature request

Posted by David Hawthorne <dh...@gmx.3crowd.com>.
watch doesn't calculate diffs

Posted by Peter Sanford <ps...@nearbuysystems.com>.