Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/16 18:24:52 UTC

Valid certificates installed

Guys, we've got real certs for our domains now - which I'm happy to say took longer than expected.  It has been installed on the following domains:

1. demo.ofbiz.org
2. demo40.ofbiz.org
3. demo904.ofbiz.org - this is not functional yet
4. docs.ofbiz.org - this is not really using it yet.

Just wanted everyone to know - I'll start another thread around demo904 and docs soon.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert