Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Javier Rodriguez CortiƱas <ja...@genaker.net> on 2010/01/26 12:39:46 UTC

How to manage cookies when using the HtmlGenerator

Hi,

I am using cocoon as an HTTP proxy to dynamically alter the HTML pages using
transformer.
I would like to ask you the best way to manage cookies in the HtmlGenerator.
I mean by managing cookies the fact that in a session, I would like the
HtmlGenerator to act as a standard web browser. I used some java tools as
JMeter that has a cookies manager that does this kind of behaviour
automatically.
Is there something in cocoon available that can help me?

Thanks,
Javier