Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/08/18 03:40:07 UTC

What m2 repo to use to pick up 4.x?

What is the right m2 repo to use to pick up the 4.x series?

I'm trying to get G 1.2/trunk to use one consistent version... but I
can't find it.

--jason

Re: What m2 repo to use to pick up 4.x?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Great *sarcasm* yet another repository :-(  But thanks for the heads up.

--jason

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/18/06, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> You guys gonna have that cooked by then end of the year?

Definitely. I expect 4.1 out in a couple of weeks time. Quite a few
projects are using 4.1-SNAPSHOT (due to the m2 support) so we need to
get 4.1 out ASAP.

> And is it stable enough to plugin asis?

Definitely.

--

James
-------

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/18/06, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> Not the groupId James...  the artifactId.

Ah sorry - not had much coffee this morning...

> I totally get the groupId,
> but I noticed that the link you sent me was using:
>
>    <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
>    <artifactId>apache-activemq</artifactId> <---------
>
> When I had expected it to keep using 'activemq'.

I think it was so that binary distros have both apache, activemq and
incubating in its name to comply with incubator policies. Note that
this is just for the assembly - the individual jars don't have this
(e.g. the activemq-core pom has an artifactId of activemq-core)

--

James
-------

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Not the groupId James...  the artifactId.  I totally get the groupId,

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.