Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/13 04:47:53 UTC

[VOTE] First stable release: release candidate #4

Hi everyone --
After going through several release candidates, setting and validating
acceptance criteria, running a hackathon, and polishing the release, now is
the time to vote!

Please review and vote on the release candidate #4 for the version 2.0.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint 8F0D334F [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "v2.0.0-RC4" [5],
* website pull request listing the release and publishing the API reference
manual [6],
* Python artifacts are deployed along with the source release to the
dist.apache.org [2].

Jenkins suites:
* https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Java_MavenInstall/11439/
* https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/3801/
* https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Python_Verify/2216/
*
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Apex/1461/
*
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Dataflow/3123/
*
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Flink/2808/
*
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Spark/2060/

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval of qualified votes, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks!

Davor

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319527&version=12339746
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/2.0.0-RC4/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1017/
[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/v2.0.0-RC4
[6] https://github.com/apache/beam-site/pull/231
[7]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/981c2f13c0daf29876059b14dbe97e75bcc9e40d3ac38e33a6ecf3f9@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[8]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BEAM%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.0.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20component%20ASC%2C%20summary%20ASC%2C%20assignee%20ASC%2C%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Re: [VOTE] First stable release: release candidate #4

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Having passed 72 hours, this vote is now complete. I'll summarize the
results and next steps in a separate thread.

Posted by Dan Halperin <dh...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Pei HE <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Thomas Groh <tg...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Pei HE <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Mingmin Xu <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
----
Mingmin

Re: [VOTE] First stable release: release candidate #4

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by María García Herrero <ma...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.