Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/10/25 17:44:08 UTC

[VOTE] Accepting the Domoware UPnP service contribution

I think we've given enough room for discussion about this now its time
for us to take a vote.  Unlike for example the HttpService I think this
one required further investigation.  By further investigation I mean it
was my first encounter with it so I had some reading to do.

[ ] +1 Accept the Domoware contribution and its committers
[ ] 0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do not accept the Domoware contribution

Alex

Re: [VOTE] Accepting the Domoware UPnP service contribution

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I think we've given enough room for discussion about this now its time
> for us to take a vote.  Unlike for example the HttpService I think this
> one required further investigation.  By further investigation I mean it
> was my first encounter with it so I had some reading to do.

[X] +1 Accept the Domoware contribution and its committers
[ ]  0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do not accept the Domoware contribution

Enrique

Re: [VOTE] Accepting the Domoware UPnP service contribution

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> [X] +1 Accept the Domoware contribution and its committers
> [ ] 0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Do not accept the Domoware contribution

Sylvain

Re: [VOTE] Accepting the Domoware UPnP service contribution

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
> [X] +1 Accept the Domoware contribution and its committers
> [ ] 0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Do not accept the Domoware contribution

-> richard

Re: [VOTE] Accepting the Domoware UPnP service contribution

Posted by francesco furfari <fr...@isti.cnr.it>.
Thanks a lot for having accepted us in the Felix Community.
I feel this is a great opportunity for us to better understand
all the OSGi related issues and a great stimulus to improve
our work.

I'm just leaving for a short holiday, next week with Stefano and Matteo
we'll do the needed actions regarding the CLAs.

Looking forward to having a very fruitful cooperation with all of you

Cheers
francesco

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> [X] +1 Accept the Domoware contribution and its committers
> [ ] 0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Do not accept the Domoware contribution

My vote.

Alex