Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Courson <co...@noos.fr> on 2002/04/02 12:33:39 UTC

BUG REPORT SLIDE_1_0 : scope parameter doesn't work anymore

Hi,

Testing branch SLIDE_1_0 from current CVS, I realized that scope
parameter which was perfectly working with 1.0.16 is not working
anymore.

Here is what is happenning :

Using /files has scope, when I list a collection content, I obtain the
collection content and added to it another collection : the one
currently browsed.

For example, listing a collection called 'foo' containing 2 collections
'bar' and 'bar2' lead to the following result :

/foo/bar
/foo/bar2
/foo/foo

Of course if I try to browse the added node (foo/foo), I get a 404.

Regards

JP

ps : I wanted to submit this bug on Bugzilla but SLIDE_1_0 branch has
      not been created