Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rapheal Kaplan <ra...@adone.com> on 2000/04/03 21:39:19 UTC

Weblogic 5.0b2

	I just wanted to report that I did get Cocoon working on Weblogic 5.0 beta
2.  I did have to make minor modifications to the code in order to get some
of the examples working.  I did also get hung up on the "resource" protocol
that is not implemented anywhere that I can find.  See my message already
sent to mailing list.

	I haven't had time to test it in depth, but let it be known that I will be
getting on to REALLY porting it.  Any questions, comments, insults, etc. let
me know.  Anything that would be helpful is especially welcome.

Rapheal Kaplan			rafe@adone.com
AdOne, LLC
Senior Software Architect

Re: Weblogic 5.0b2

Posted by Russell Castagnaro <ru...@synctank.com>.
Rapheal,

Please let us know if you get the XSP working.  I've never been able to get it to work
with Weblogic.
-rrc

Rapheal Kaplan wrote:

>         I just wanted to report that I did get Cocoon working on Weblogic 5.0 beta
> 2.  I did have to make minor modifications to the code in order to get some
> of the examples working.  I did also get hung up on the "resource" protocol
> that is not implemented anywhere that I can find.  See my message already
> sent to mailing list.
>
>         I haven't had time to test it in depth, but let it be known that I will be
> getting on to REALLY porting it.  Any questions, comments, insults, etc. let
> me know.  Anything that would be helpful is especially welcome.
>
> Rapheal Kaplan                  rafe@adone.com
> AdOne, LLC
> Senior Software Architect

Russell Castagnaro
Chief Mentor
SyncTank Solutions
http://www.synctank.com

Earth is the cradle of mankind; one does not remain in the cradle forever
-Tsiolkovsky