Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Oliver.Zhang" <zh...@hikvision.com> on 2018/08/09 02:09:53 UTC

答复: How to configure the “initial-program”

Hi, Nick,
I  have  specify the full path to the program to run.
for example, the script is at c:\test.bat.

but when i have connected the win remotely, the script not work.

Posted by "Oliver.Zhang" <zh...@hikvision.com>.
It works.

I  have  specify the full path to the program to run.
for example, the script is at c:\test.bat.

but when i have connected the win remotely, the script not work.

If you specify this same script using a different RDP client - xfreerdp on Linux, or the Microsoft RDP Client on Windows or Mac, for example - does it work?

-Nick

Re: How to configure the “initial-program”

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.