Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Vij, Bhavna" <ba...@njit.edu> on 2002/05/13 22:18:03 UTC

How to display meaningful errors

Hi All,
I am very new to cocoon and it is really taking a toll on me.
I am trying a small XSP page. For any error or Exception I get only one
error which I am pasting below. How can I display more meaningful exception
or error. Do I have to do some setting in sitemap.xmap. I have created my
own sub-sitemap for my application..........
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - Not Found

-

type Status report

message Not Found

description The requested resource (Not Found) is not available.