Posted to announce@apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2013/08/28 00:47:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 1.6.2-incubating released

Take to your Twitter clients, your blogs, your water coolers!

The Apache jclouds (incubating) team is pleased to announce the
release of jclouds 1.6.2-incubating.

This is the second Apache release of jclouds. Apache jclouds is a cloud
agnostic library that enables developers to access a variety of supported
cloud providers using one API.

The source archives for the release are available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/jclouds

The Maven artifacts for the release are available in Maven Central,
under the  org.apache.jclouds group ID [1].

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS/fixforversion/12324574

We welcome your help, feedback and contributions. For more information
on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://jclouds.incubator.apache.org/

The Apache jclouds Team

[1] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.jclouds
(still indexing at time of writing)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 1.6.2-incubating released

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Great work, Andrew!

Most of it thanks to you-know-whos very comprehensive release
instructions. Here's to two RCs or fewer next time! ;-)

ap

PS: The next release coordinator is welcome to include sporadic
messages from his/her significant other in all mailing list
announcements, too ;-)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache jclouds 1.6.2-incubating released

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Great work, Andrew!

A.