Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by nashornjohn <na...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/06 14:40:39 UTC

Re: Cannot Figure out Reason for Persistent Zookeeper Warning

Has anyone found the reason of THADC's case? I'm having the same issue with
my app deployed on WildFly. The log files are going crazy exactly the way
THADC has described.
(Actually I was having a worse situation before I put
`-Dzookeeper.sasl.client=false` system property into WildFly. Prior to that,
SASL warnings were written to the log files. Thankfully, it stopped now.)
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Cannot Figure out Reason for Persistent Zookeeper Warning

Posted by Joe Lerner <jo...@gmail.com>.
Our application runs on Tomcat. We found that when we deploy to Tomcat using
Jenkins or Ansible--a "hot" deployment--the ZK log problem starts. The only
solution we've been able to find was to bounce Tomcat.