Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Marc Harris <mh...@jumptap.com> on 2008/02/01 16:52:34 UTC

Hadoop and maven

Are the client jars available in a place like ibiblio or repo1.maven.org
so that they can easily be used with maven builds? It's kind of a pain
having to deploy them into my local repository every time a new version
becomes available.

- Marc

Re: Hadoop and maven

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@veoh.com>.
Certainly if publishing to maven makes it easier for some people to use
hadoop, then it is a good thing.

IT doesn't matter if I never use maven.  It doesn't cost me anything.

It does matter that it helps others.

Re: Hadoop and maven

Posted by Fernando Padilla <fe...@alum.mit.edu>.

Re: Hadoop and maven