Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org> on 2004/04/14 12:35:42 UTC

authentication mechanism (was: status blogging)

Sam wrote:
 > If we can settle on an authentication mechanism, and agree to not
 > worry about Windows initially, and get a clean CSS-based skin for gump
 > pages, I can start picking off tasks from Adam's original list.

I have this idea of using svn as a backend storage mechanism for
everything, and using the svn authentication mechanism as the
authentication mechanism (or the apache auth mechanism if that's what
subversion uses). SVN comes with rather good python bindings. I'm slowly
learning how to read python code :-D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons