Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mohammad arshad <mo...@huawei.com> on 2016/08/08 15:24:11 UTC

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.2-alpha/ showing old document

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.2-alpha/ is not showing the documentation which is released with zookeeper-3.5.2-alpha
Released tar ball has up to date documentation source but the generated document is still old.

For example:
src\docs\src\documentation\content\xdocs\zookeeperProgrammers.xml has bellow content
<varlistentry>
               <term>zookeeper.sasl.client</term>
               <listitem>
               </listitem>
</varlistentry>
But  generated document file docs/zookeeperProgrammers.html does not have above content.

-Arshad

Re: http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.2-alpha/ showing old document

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
I just updated the HowToRelease wiki and added this as step 3 under “Updating the release branch”.

--Chris Nauroth

On 8/16/16, 11:11 AM, "Patrick Hunt" <ph...@apache.org> wrote:

    I'm for it, couldn't hurt to have it as an explicit release mechanic.

    Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Arshad Mohammad <ar...@gmail.com>.