Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2018/01/12 13:07:55 UTC

Re: Haystack: The Search Relevance & Cognitive Search Conference

Hello Solristas,

Just a reminder the CFP for this is one week, Friday the 19th!

We’ve gotten fantastic submissions from organizations like Snagajob,
Wikimedia Foundation, Elsevier and other top organizations. We’d love to
learn from your “in the trenches” lessons!

http://o19s.com/haystack

Best
- Doug

--