Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Narayanan <na...@enhanindia.com> on 2000/12/13 08:49:38 UTC

PL help this problem

Problem :

    I have developped a application with JNDI and  i placed the application under the webapps folder and i made the
    corresponding changes in the server.xml file.

    I have a seperate folder for images which is under the application foler and i am refering the images
   with  image src="images/<req image>"

   Tomcat on startup ...giving a error  called :

           XmlMapper : can't  find resource for entity : - Sun Microsystems, Inc  // DTD web application 1.2 // EN
          http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd    null

 Thought when i gice the <<URL>>/MyApplication/HomePage .........the home page is comming without any  image

 what may be the problem.

 Thanks in advance

Regards
Narayanan.