Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Daniel Wilson <we...@animelab.com> on 2004/01/07 23:25:08 UTC

Re: [mp1] modules not shared across children. preloading or fork()issue?

Problem solved. Turned out to be some kernel patches redhat has applyed to
their kernel. It works fine with a vanilla kernel, litteraly all memory is
reported as being shared between apache processes now like it was before.

Thanks for your help.

Danni

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Daniel Wilson wrote:
> Problem solved. Turned out to be some kernel patches redhat has applyed to
> their kernel. It works fine with a vanilla kernel, litteraly all memory is
> reported as being shared between apache processes now like it was before.

Great. May be you could do a great service to your fellow RH/mp users and