Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by FALERNE Jerome <fa...@racine.insa-tlse.fr> on 1997/09/03 11:20:14 UTC

mod_cgi/1088: Script header problem with CGIC library

>Number:         1088
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       Script header problem with CGIC library
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I wrote a CGI script with CGIC 1.05 library ( available at www.boutell.com ) and
the apache server reports a problem of "premature end of script header" whereas this script works perfectly with NCSA httpd. I have read about problems of this type in PR#1011 and PR#286, but even with the use of fflush or by disabling KeepAlive it doesn't work. This script works perfectly "off-line".
>How-To-Repeat:
Sorry, but this website is in development and no access to the web is yet scheduled.
>Fix:
No ideas, sorry..