Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/14 15:33:15 UTC

Releasing maven-plugin-testing-harness?

The deploy plugin has a snapshot dependency on
maven-plugin-testing-harness, which is preventing a release.  That
artifact seems to have moved...

The current dependency is:  on
org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-testing-harness:2.4-SNAPSHOT, but I
don't see that anywhere.

I think it has moved to maven/plugin-testing/trunk and changed to
org.apache.maven.plugin-testing:maven-plugin-testing-harness:1.2-SNAPSHOT.

Can someone more familiar with the reorganization comment on whether
there are plans for a plugin-testing release?  (Vincent?)

Wendy

Re: Releasing maven-plugin-testing-harness?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 8:15 AM, Vincent Siveton
<vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> maven-plugin-testing-harness:2.4-SNAPSHOT [1] is the old version
> before applying [2].
> A new snapshot is already present in [3].
>
> Feel free to release it.

I'll update the dependency in the deploy plugin pom, but someone more
familiar with the plugin testing tools should handle that release.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wendy,

maven-plugin-testing-harness:2.4-SNAPSHOT [1] is the old version
before applying [2].
A new snapshot is already present in [3].

Feel free to release it.

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-testing-harness/2.4-SNAPSHOT/