Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by H Holmes <h_...@att.net> on 2016/02/28 09:17:12 UTC

Copying a text to a disc

Found in Qand A people were wanting to copy a document to a CD didn't see an answer. I found that by sending the document to HTML that you could then save copy as document, desktop etc.and at this point that document could be sent to your CD drive. I found that I needed to do this because sending the document directly from OpenOffice to my printer an Epson XP-200 resulted in some lines being unreadable, but sending it from my CD resulted in a clear copy. Don't get me wrong I found that OpenOffice is a great program, If there is a simple way rather than this please post or let me know as I'm computer DUMB

Thanks for reading