Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/08/14 14:29:35 UTC

How to configure the auto-export plugin in confluence?

Hi,

we would like to change the MINA template, something we have done for
Directory a while ago. Sadly we don't know how to do that, assuming that
the auto-export plugin configuration is not anymore available.

Is there a way to do that ourselves, or should we ask a confluence Admin
to do it ?

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: How to configure the auto-export plugin in confluence?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Fri August 14 2009 8:29:35 am Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we would like to change the MINA template, something we have done for
> Directory a while ago. Sadly we don't know how to do that, assuming that
> the auto-export plugin configuration is not anymore available.

It's still available, it's just moved.   On the admin page, there is now a
specific "Auto Export" link on the list of stuff on the left.

> Is there a way to do that ourselves, or should we ask a confluence Admin
> to do it ?

MINA already has a non-standard template so someone obviously changed it at
some point.   In anycase, if you need any help, let me know.  I spent a good
chunk of time the last three days battling the auto-export plugin to get it to
work well for CXF.  (turns out, the problem was more with the "new code"
plugin, but manifested itself in the auto-export)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org