Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Christophe Bisciglia <ch...@cloudera.com> on 2010/02/01 23:21:22 UTC

Job Post: Cloudera Hiring Hadoop Training Instructors!

Hadoop Fans, if you've tried to register for any training sessions
recently, you'll notice that we've been sold out. We're sorry about
that, and as such, we'll be brining on more people to help teach the
growing community about the power of Hadoop. Do you love sharing your
experience with others? Have you been working with Hadoop for the last
year? Is international travel appealing to you? If so, this could be a
great opportunity to get in the middle of the exciting changes Hadoop
is bringing to traditional enterprises around the country and around
the world.

A passion for teaching is more important than deep knowledge of Hadoop
internals (which you'll learn on the job). If this sounds interesting,
you can find more details and apply here:
http://www.cloudera.com/company/careers/

For those looking to learn, our next upcoming sessions with space
available are in:
SF Bay Area (Feb 22-24): http://www.eventbrite.com/event/527260049
NYC (March 10-12): http://www.eventbrite.com/event/534680243

Cheers,
Christophe

--
get hadoop: cloudera.com/hadoop
online training: cloudera.com/hadoop-training