Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/13 16:31:06 UTC

Apache Portals Pluto 3.0.0 Demos and Examples

Hi,

Are the only demos for Pluto 3 in modules like
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=portals-pluto.git;a=tree;f=PortletV3Demo
under the portals-pluto repository?

I would like add a demo for Mobile device support backed by an OpenDDR Java
client (since that's maintained and Apache DeviceMap was archived. The new
OpenDDR project is all under the Apache license and some of it goes back to
DeviceMap, so from a license point it should be quite easy. If
portals-pluto was a problem or should not contain extended demos like
making use of the new getUserAgent() method, how about
http://portals.apache.org/applications/ is that still maintained or can be
updated for Pluto 3 where appropriate?

In either place I would need my Apache user (wkeil) and SSH key to be
updated like it was done with DeviceMap.

Kind Regards,

Werner