Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by slawek <s....@gmail.com> on 2012/10/15 16:38:23 UTC

exception detail

Hello,

I add new relation many to mamy to existing project on tomee 1.5 . I belive
that I set correctly all relation between entity classes. But now for two
hours I can't find what is incorect, the only error message is:

javax.ejb.EJBException: The bean encountered a non-application exception;
nested exception is:
	<openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Errors encountered while
resolving metadata.  See nested exceptions for details

What should I do get more details about error?

Best Regars
sw

-----
Best Regards
sw

Re: exception detail

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
you think you can reproduce it on a ant/maven sample you could share?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: exception detail

Posted by slawek <s....@gmail.com>.

Re: exception detail

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
think eclipse skips enhancing part of entities

do you enhance them with ant?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: exception detail

Re: exception detail

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
isn't it linked to the way eclipse deploys?

are you sure the webapp is correctly deployed by eclpse. Not sure it does
the enhancement by default maybe you have it whn building manually

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: exception detail

Re: exception detail

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Maybe have a look to
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-openJPA-logging-not-working-td4656828.html

Re: exception detail

Re: exception detail

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

details should be in the logs before the exception (add openjpa.Log
property in conf/system.properties for instance)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*