Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/22 21:15:58 UTC

obtaining the UMLS set for the dictionary creator

I've been trying to discover what directory the dictionary creator wants to
see for "UMLS Installation"      Although I have the dictionary and lvg
folders, inside ctakes-4.0-resources-bin.zip I don't see any folder that
the dictionary creator is happy with.

When I look for  RRF files in my running installation, the only ones I see
are in the ytex folder and they're tiny.   Of course the Snomed a-b folder
is there,

I remember downloading the UMLS back 2014 and creating a dictionary then, I
cannot find a link to the umls install I need for the dictionary creator
now?

Can you help?

I've tried every folder from here to the top of the
ctakes-4.0-resources-bin tree.

[image: image.png]

Re: obtaining the UMLS set for the dictionary creator

Posted by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ghandi
I really appreciate the details.

P.