Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/01/27 13:07:51 UTC

Proxy serialization issue

Igniters,

A end user reported on the issue related to proxy
serialization/deserialization

Could someone experienced in marshalling take a look at this? Seems that
the original proxy related issue wasn't fully fixed.

--
Denis

Re: Proxy serialization issue

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

I fixed this issue and committed to master.

-Val

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.