Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/11 16:13:01 UTC

Establish whether Apache Stanbol is a suitable name

Hi,

in preparation of the graduation process we have to collect
information whether Apache Stanbol is a suitable name for a TLP.

I have create this issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-8

and would like to invite everyone to do some research on the name and
add the found information as comments to the issue. As an example have
a look at other issues

http://s.apache.org/PODLINGNAMESEARCH

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Establish whether Apache Stanbol is a suitable name

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

there have been some discussions on [1] for establishing the name
Apache Stanbol.

>From the comments so far I do not see any conflict in using "Stanbol"
as the name for a TLP.

@mentors: Who should review and close the issue?