Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Rajesh_lakhotia <la...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/11 17:23:59 UTC

Re: XMLSchemaException when including XSD in WSDL

Is this one fixed ?  I am running into the same issue.
I have few xsds sharing the same tns.

Posted by Rajesh_lakhotia <la...@gmail.com>.
Here is my config file and other xsds which are causing this ....
could generate a client using wsdl to java and this service is working
everywhere.. ..

Need to configure Synpase to do the routing piece....

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25437816/ipws-services.wsdl ipws-services.wsdl
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25437816/expr.xsd expr.xsd
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25437816/filter.xsd filter.xsd
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25437816/filterCapabilities.xsd