Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bill Dillinger <cj...@his.com> on 2015/02/25 21:29:31 UTC

Best download site

I lost Open Office when I replaced a failing hard disk on my laptop.
Please remind me of the best safest download site. I remember some
people having problems with some sites.

Thank you
Bill Dillinger

Re: Best download site

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 15:29:31 -0500
Bill Dillinger <cj...@his.com> wrote:

> I lost Open Office when I replaced a failing hard disk on my laptop.
> Please remind me of the best safest download site. I remember some
> people having problems with some sites.
>
> Thank you
> Bill Dillinger

Download only from www.openoffice.org/download

This will redirect you to a SourceForge server ad your download will start in a few seconds with no need to click on anything else.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Best download site

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.