Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Liam Morley <lm...@WPI.EDU> on 2001/08/02 09:07:31 UTC

which jar files are needed

Can somebody please confirm for me exactly which jar files are needed in
the %TOMCAT_HOME%\libs folder? I can't start Tomcat because I'm getting
the following:

Including all jars in H:\code\wpigdc-cms\tomcat\lib in your CLASSPATH.
The input line is too long.
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

I assume that the second line, "The input line is too long", is from
Windows, not Tomcat (as I can't find this line in any script). My
environment is win2k.

If somebody can either tell me which jar files are needed at minimum, or
tell me how to fix things so that the input line is not too long, I would
greatly appreciate it.

-------
Liam Morley

"light the deep, and bring silence to the world.
light the world, and bring depth to the silence."

Re: which jar files are needed

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 02.Aug.2001 -- 03:07 AM, Liam Morley wrote:
> Can somebody please confirm for me exactly which jar files are needed in
> the %TOMCAT_HOME%\libs folder? I can't start Tomcat because I'm getting
> the following:
>
> Including all jars in H:\code\wpigdc-cms\tomcat\lib in your CLASSPATH.
> The input line is too long.
> The syntax of the command is incorrect.
>
> I assume that the second line, "The input line is too long", is from
> Windows, not Tomcat (as I can't find this line in any script). My
> environment is win2k.

You might be able to split it up to multiple "set CLASPATH=%CLASSPATH%;..." lines.

> If somebody can either tell me which jar files are needed at minimum, or
> tell me how to fix things so that the input line is not too long, I would
> greatly appreciate it.

There's a document on that included in the docs. Have a look at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/jars.html

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l