Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Thomas Brown <th...@instaclustr.com> on 2016/11/22 23:38:34 UTC

Wiki Contributor

Hi,

Could I please be added as a Wiki Contributor

Username: Thomas Brown

Thank you!

--
*Thomas Brown*
*Digital Marketing Associate *

<http://goog_1700002086/>
<https://www.instaclustr.com/>
MANAGED. <https://www.instaclustr.com/managed/> SUPPORT.
<https://www.instaclustr.com/support/> CONSULTING.
<https://www.instaclustr.com/consulting/>

<https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>   <https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>
Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>.

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.

Re: Wiki Contributor

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com>.
try now