Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by dave_roberts_ <ma...@tapestryforums.com> on 2005/12/12 16:34:10 UTC

Script component output parameters

Does anyone know how or if you can write to the output symbols in a .script as outlined in the Script component's documentation. Currenly I'm passing in input symbols as informal parameters on the @Script component in html template, I do the necessary processing using the JavaScript script then write to the HTML DOM form elelment to pass values back to the listener when submit is pressed - it would be nicer if I could find a way of passing values straight to a java Object from the JavaScript itself.

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=11797#11797