Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/07/08 23:10:19 UTC

Windowed Operator PR

Hi all,

The Windowed Operator PR is ready to be merged. Thank you very much for all
your feedback so far.

https://github.com/apache/apex-malhar/pull/319

Merging this PR will make projects related to the WindowedOperator go on
more easily, which includes High level API, Apache Calcite support, Apex
runner in Beam and Dedup operator. Please speak up now If you think there
are reasons for not merging it.

Also please note that all the classes and interfaces are marked "Evolving"
so we can always change them later.

Thanks,

David

Re: Windowed Operator PR