Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/04/07 14:14:46 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "April2010Report" by MatthiasWessendorf

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "April2010Report" page has been changed by MatthiasWessendorf.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/April2010Report

New page:
DRAFT(!) version of the quarterly report of the Apache MyFaces PMC.
Feel free to edit

MyFaces Quarterly Report April 2010

= Summary =
 * Some community changes
 * New releases
 * Discussions

= Community =
 * New committer:
  * Jakob Korherr
  * Mark Struberg
 * No new PMC members..

= Releases =
 * MyFaces (sub) projects with new releases since the last report:
  * MyFaces Trinidad (Maven) Plugins 1.2.12
  * MyFaces Trinidad (Maven) Plugins 2.0.0
  * MyFaces Trinidad (Maven) Plugins 2.0.1
  * MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.13-core
  * MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.12-core
  * MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.0-alpha
  * MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.0-alpha-2
  * MyFaces Extensions Validator 1.1.3
  * MyFaces Extensions Validator 1.2.3
  * MyFaces Extensions Validator 2.0.3
  * MyFaces Core 2.0.0-beta (TCK not (yet) passed)
  * MyFaces Core 2.0.0-beta-2 (TCK not (yet) passed)
  * MyFaces Core 2.0.0-beta-3 (TCK not (yet) passed)

= Milestones =
 * none

= Discussions =
 * The Trinidad subproject became a new Skin (look-and feel). After no concerns about it on general AT incubator (http://j.mp/cTpWak and http://j.mp/bX1TvY) we merged the donation to our code-base (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1689).
 * A new subproject "CODI" has been created: Goal is to deliver (jsf) extensions for the JSR299, we closely work with the OpenWebBeans community here
 * We finally got an updated version of the TCK.
 * We are slowly following up on the security report. Main reason is that the issue is know and not that dramatic.