Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2014/08/01 20:28:45 UTC

Re: Branching 2.5

Folks,

I think we are very close to voting on RC0. Just wanted to check one
(hopefully) last thing.

I am unable to verify the signed maven artifacts are actually deployed. To
deploy the artifacts, I did the following and it looked like it ran fine.

   1. .m2/settings.xml -> server-id is apache.staging.https
   2. mvn deploy -Psign,src,dist -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true
   -Dcontainer-executor.conf.dir=/etc/hadoop/conf
   -Dgpg.passphrase=<my-passphrase>

However, I don't see it here - https://repository.apache.org. How do I
verify this?

Thanks
Karthik

Re: Branching 2.5

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.
Juan and Yongjun just let me know that we need HDFS-6793 because it reverts
an incompatible change. I just committed it down to branch-2.5.0.

Re: Branching 2.5

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Re: Branching 2.5

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
please document all the stuff was not in the wiki. including urls where to go (jenkins, nexus, etc), goal is:somebody doing it for first time should not have to scratch his/head.

thx

Alejandro
(phone typing)

Re: Branching 2.5