Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2007/10/16 05:08:53 UTC

Conversion error messing up validation messages

The ActionContext class contains a Map of field/value pairs for invalid
conversions.  The messages are mucking up the HTML validation messages and
when I clear them to solve that problem it blows away the entered value "as
invalid as it might be" so it's not restored when the web page is
represented.  I have overridden xwork.default.invalid.fieldvalue= but this
space is still shifting the page around slightly.  Has anyone worked this
out?

--
Scott
stanlick@gmail.com