Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/09/10 21:52:23 UTC

Jenkins build is unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #17

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/17/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #20

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/20/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #19

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #18

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
I also get this issue locally:

ERROR - Failed to retrieve topology event message
java.lang.RuntimeException: No ports found in member activated event:
[service] tomcat-application-bursting-test [cluster]
application-bursting-test.my-tomcat-application-bursting-test.to

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build #18

Posted by Dinithi De Silva <di...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/changes>