Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/02/05 04:20:07 UTC

1.1.0 Release

I've completed significant bug fixes today and am ready to cut the 1.1.0
release.  I plan to post the release within the next day or two using:

$> mvn release:prepare
$> mvn clean install -P assembly
$> mvn release:perform

for the creation of the binary and source distributions.

Before I do so, I will make sure the release plugin is configured to
deploy to a *staging* area vs. the live repo.

If someone has a chance, it'd be great to have a second set of eyes look
over the binary distribtions (run the 2nd command above) before I make
the cut.  This may help save some iterations in case I missed something.

Thanks,

David

Re: 1.1.0 Release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
David H. DeWolf wrote:
> Gotcha!  I see now.
>
> If anyone knows where the tool is to transform them, that would be a
> huge help.  Otherwise I'll hopefully have a chance to take a look later
> on today.

See the faq
http://apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq

Carsten