Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Baz <ba...@goodconsultants.com> on 2004/02/07 15:46:31 UTC

Question about property files... Re: Comment in my Ant build structure please? and

All,

How can i use a property file? Meaning, can i load a property files from
other directories? How?

The reason i asked is because when I do it in cygwin with the structure i
mentioned in the email. xServer/build.xml IMPORTs../../../common.xml and
common.xml LOADs x86.properties file. When I do a "ant -v", it indicates
that it is looking for a property file in Windows' user directory instead of
../../../ directory and of course, the properties are not filled out.

What is the correct way to do it if I am going to use the following
structure?

Thanks

B.