Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/08 10:25:32 UTC

[VOTE][Axis2] Next release (0.95)

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Next release (0.95)

Posted by robert <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Next release (0.95)

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi All;

We have planned to do Axis2 0.95 release today (13th March) assuming
that we can resolve all the blockers on time (specially 455 and 286) ,
Unfortunately we are still struggling to fix them and it seems that we
are not in a position to do the release today. So I would like to
postpone the release until we fix those bugs.

>+1
>
>On 3/8/06, Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>yep, +1 for the release
>>
>>On 3/8/06, Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> wrote:
>>

> Hi all;
>
> There has been a lot of changes since the last release, on 12th of
> January 2006 and its time for another release of Axis2.
>
> Following features can be considered as main improvements:
>
>   - Axis2 client's ability to run without a repository
>   - Restructuring of the file based repository
>   - Ability to load modules from classpath
>   - Transport improvements
>   - Code generation improvements
>   - WS-Policy integration (as an experiment feature)
>

> In addition to those features there were numerous bug fixes we did
> after 0.94.
>
> I would like to do the release on 13th of March and prior to that we
> have to do the code freeze by 10th of March.
>
> Wiki - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/0.95
>

> here is my +1 for the release.
>

>>--
>>Ajith Ranabahu