Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com> on 2017/01/10 14:51:59 UTC

iOS App Testers

Hi all,

Still looking for folks willing to test the iOS app. Here's the latest rundown:

1) You need a device running iOS 10.x (latest iOS)
2) You won't need to make any special changes to your myNewt BLE App
	a) use the new 'Search' function to find your myNewt device, select the Service UUID you want, and it will then subscribe to all NOTIFY characteristics of that Service UUID

That's it! Easy!

If you are interested in trying ou the app and providing feedback, send me your email address (easiest if you send me the email address associated with your iCloud/Apple ID) and I'll add you to the TestFlight list.

Best regards,
dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.