Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by ZZZ Liu <z2...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/30 05:39:05 UTC

Found unclosed resources while finalize

Hi,

I am using OJB 1.0.

I found following message appeared a lot of times in
my log file. Could anybody tell me what does that mean
and what would cause that problem?

29 Jul 2004 20:27:43 5408  INFO  [Finalizer]
accesslayer.ReportQueryRsIterator - Found unclosed
resources while finalize (causer class:
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ReportQueryRsIterator)
Do automatic cleanup

Thanks in advance,
Zhe

Re: Found unclosed resources while finalize

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi zhe,

the RsIterator is closed when it has no more elements or when releaseDbResources
  is called. in case the RsIterator is still open, it get's closed during finalize.

hth
jakob