Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Mike L." <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/26 18:50:35 UTC

ContributorsGroup

Solr Admins,

     I've been using Solr for the last couple years and would like to contribute to this awesome project. Can I be added to the Contributorsgroup with also access to update the Wiki?

Thanks in advance.

Mike L.

Re: ContributorsGroup

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Stefan is more thorough than me, I'd have added the wrong name :)

Thanks for volunteering!

Erick

Re: ContributorsGroup

Posted by JavaOne <ja...@yahoo.com>.