Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/01 07:16:50 UTC

Re: How do I compute the average and keep track of a state over a window in DataStream?

Hi Felipe

Maybe you could use process function[1]

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.7/dev/stream/operators/process_function.html

Best, Congxian

Posted by Felipe Gutierrez <fe...@gmail.com>.
thanks Congxian. I will check Process Function over windows.
*--*